It seems that I am only posting recipes with chicken! We DO eat other things than chicken! LOL! Here is another recipe....with Chicken!
4 bacon strips- diced 1 med. chopped onion
1 lb. chicken breast cut into 1/4 inch strips 2 cans mushrooms drained
1- 1/2 cups chicken broth (1 can will do) 2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teasp. salt 1/8 teasp. paprika
pepper to taste 2 Tablesp. flour
1 cup sour cream hot cooked noodles
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside. In the drippings, cook the chicken, onion, and mushrooms until the chicken is no longer pink. Add the broth, salt, paprika, pepper and bacon. Cover and simmer 10 minutes. Combine flour and sour cream until smooth (in a seperate bowl); add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over hot noodles. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
I made this the other night and my family loved it! I don't care for mushrooms and neither do my kids so I did not put them in there. For my family of 5, I doubled the recipe. It turned out to be enough and also some for Brandon to take to work the next day! Pretty tasty! :)
1/16/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment